Need some help?
We’ve listed some of our most common questions and answers below. If we haven’t answered your question, simply fill out our form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can! (Please note that we get a lot of correspondence, and we do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.)
To see our answer, click on the plus sign:
I'm looking for a website or study you mentioned...
Here are some of our favorites:
- Signature Strength Survey
- Everyday Matters (using Happiness Advantage techniques with a chronic illness)
- Depression and Exercise and Happiness Article (Babyak)
- Pygmalion Effect: Teacher/Student Expectation Study
Also, be sure to take a look at the reference sections of our books for research and studies we often cite in our talks and articles.
How would I share my new product or idea with you? Can we collaborate?
We love hearing about your projects! If you’d like to share yours, please use the form below for us to review.
There are so many amazing projects out there right now, we wish we could be involved in all of them. So that we can commit our fullest to what we do, we’re selective about what projects we take on. We give each proposal careful consideration, so please allow a few weeks for the team to return emails of this nature.
How can I help spread this information and/or be a happiness coach?
Thank you! We’re so excited that you want to help create a ripple effect with us!
Right now, we offer a training program with our partners at the International Thought Leadership Network, and all affiliations are handled through the Orange Frog/Happiness Advantage at Work program.
What do you recommend for studying or having a career in positive psychology?
Here are some great programs and sources that we’d suggest:
- If you’re looking for an academic program, we always recommend the Masters in Applied Positive Psychology that Michelle graduated from at the University of Pennsylvania: authentichappiness.org and http://www.ppc.sas.upenn.edu/
- If you’re looking for additional learning through a certification program program, Shawn’s mentor Tal Ben-Shahar runs a certification course at the Kripalu Center.
- And, if you’re looking to combine coaching with your work in positive psychology, Michelle also recommends this coaching/positive psychology program by Valorie Burton.
Happy learning, and if you have a great program you’d like to recommend, please share it with us!