Delve deeper into the research presented in Michelle Gielan’s
BROADCASTING HAPPINESS. Class fee $49.
Learn the science of positive leadership, in particular how to:
- Inoculate your brain against stress and negativity by fact-checking challenges
- Drive success by leading a conversation or communication with positivity
- Rewrite debilitating thought patterns and turn them into fuel for resilience and growth
- Deal with negative people in a way that lessens their power
- Share bad news more effectively to increase future social capital
- Create and sustain a positive culture at work by creating contagious optimism
How It Works
We’ll start the class with a kick-off call to get you ready for an intensive week of broadcasting happiness! Each day you’ll receive an email with a video lesson, resources like our exclusive Broadcasting Happiness workbook, and more tools that will guide you through the topic of the day. We’ll wrap up the course with a finale call with Michelle covering your questions. All calls are recorded for playback.
Interested in joining? Sign up for our eNews to learn about when the next session starts.
Michelle Gielan, national CBS News anchor turned positive psychology researcher, is the bestselling author of Broadcasting Happiness. She is the Founder of the Institute for Applied Positive Research and is partnered with Arianna Huffington to study how transformative stories fuel success.
Michelle is an Executive Producer of “The Happiness Advantage” Special on PBS and a featured professor in Oprah’s Happiness course. At CBS News, Michelle anchored two national newscasts and produced “Happy Week,” a series focusing on fostering happiness in the midst of the recession. She holds a Master of Applied Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania, and her research and advice have received attention from The New York Times, Washington Post, FORBES, CNN, FOX, and Harvard Business Review.